Wood & Floor Polish
Hardwood floors create a warm, inviting look to your home, but they get a good beating everyday with regular foot traffic and harsh cleaning chemicals that leave them scuffed, dull and dry. Reviving them with conventional floor wax which contains toxic chemicals can cause a myriad of health problems, especially for young children and pets. Hardwood flooring requires tender loving care, and with an all-natural floor polish, it will emit a beautiful glow that will leave you admiring it without damaging the finish.
How to Use:
- Sweep floors or wipe furniture, keeping them free from dirt and dust to prep them for polishing.
- Spray sparingly or pour a little at a time on a microfiber cloth.
- Apply to wood surface to clean and polish.
- Use a little more or less as needed (to keep floors from being slippery).
- Use another cloth to remove the excess and buff to a shine.
- Repeat every week or two for clean and shiny wooden floors and furniture.
- Keep in a cool, dry place between uses.
Note: When applying to delicate wood surfaces, apply on a small hidden area first before applying to the entire surface.
Made thoughtfully with coconut oil, distilled white vinegar and lemongrass essential oil.