Much like humans, plants are susceptible to a variety of diseases with more than 8,000 fungi-related known causes. They are prevalent and diverse, making it highly possible for your plants to develop a fungal infection at some point in their life. A visible sign of an unhappy plant appears as white powder on foliage which feeds on other organisms, impeding growth or causing them to decompose. Protect them naturally and houseplants will live up to their natural potential, keeping them healthy and happy!
How to Use:
- Shake well before application.
- Spray directly and lightly onto infected parts of plants.
- For large leaves, spray both sides.
- Repeat once or twice weekly.
- Keep in a cool, dark place in between uses.
Note: This may also be used as a preventive measure. You may also use this to clean your tools after working on diseased plants.
Made thoughtfully with distilled water and tea tree essential oil.