Bottle & Utensil Wash
Conventional dish soaps contain chemicals and leave trace amounts that pose as a health hazard when they get into your baby’s milk, food and water. Made from virgin coconut oil and free from any fragrance, this is the simplest and purest cleaner suited for high hygiene requirements of a developing immune system.
How to use:
- It is best to wash baby bottles immediately after feeding.
- Use a separate bowl to mix water and soap thoroughly to ensure all soap particles are fully diluted before pouring the solution in the bottle.
- Use a bottle brush to move around inside the bottle and rinse well.
- Place items in a drying rack and air dry.
- This versatile wash is also suitable for cleaning toys, pacifiers and parts of your breast pump.
Made thoughtfully with water and potassium cocoate.